Thursday, March 08, 2007

Busy Day

The first thing we did today was let Caden nap in the swing. Then I fed him, and then we were on our way. We went to the Moms on the Move support group. It was nice to be around other moms with babies.

Once again, Caden was the smallest baby. There was another baby there that was 6 weeks, but she was a giant compared to Caden. It was nice to hear from some of the other mom's that they are having challenges too. There was another mom there that has to use the breast shield. She doesn't like it either. There was also another mom there that had many visits to the lactation consultants. She had a different experience than I did. They wouldn't let her feed the baby any formula. Her baby also was a giant compared to Caden.

We also learned that most of the moms at the group are not going back to work. Basically no one had thought about looking into daycare, so I shared my nightmares so far. One mom knew of a place with flexible hours and reasonably priced. She is going to give me the info next week.

I also received many compliments on my hip diaper bag. Thanks Jeannette for making me so stylish. I also got to show off the hooter hider, but didn't use it since Caden slept during this meeting.

I hope to keep learning more each week.

No comments: