Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Getting Ready for Bed

Getting ready for bed takes some serious preparation in this household. First you have to get the baby dressed in his pj's. Thanks Anne for the matching gown and hat. I have a matching set, but there will not be a picture of us in our matching outfits.


The next step is getting the bottles ready for the nighttime feedings. As you can see, Justin has set-up the bottles, nipples, formula & bottled water. This makes things much easier at 3am when he is trying to find all the supplies, they are already set-up.

Don't worry, we haven't quit breastfeeding, we just feed him a bottle or two of formula in the middle of the night.


As you can see, he is gaining weight. Thank goodness. Tomorrow is his 1 month check-up so we will find out his official weight and height.

I think he will be getting some shots too.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw him a few weeks ago. I'll give you a call this weekend to find a time I can stop by for a visit.

Hugs!
Kelli