Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hooter Hider

That's right, I got your attention. I just bought the best invention ever. It's called the hooter hider and is a nursing cover. It is basically like an apron and it has some sort of plastic thing to keep it open at the top so you can check on how the baby is nursing. I saw 2 moms with this and felt I had to have one. I looked it up online and they sell it at the place we rented the breast pump from.

As you can see, I am nursing Caden, but no one can see what is going on. This is a new look for the big top (that is Anda speak for nursing cover). I was able to nurse in a crowd of people at a Spring Training game - Go Mariners - and I didn't expose myself!

Don't worry Jeannette, you will be getting one of these some day and then you can nurse at Red Robin like a pro! :)

No comments: