Thursday, March 22, 2007

A typical day

Just so you can have a glimpse at a typical day for us. There is some sleeping, eating and feeding. Below are two pictures of sleeping. It's pretty great how he sleeps - spread eagle. This does work well for me to take pictures of his outfits though. For obvious reasons, no pictures of eating or feeding.
Sleeping in the swing. Another favorite sleeping place. This was in his dog onsie and matching pants. Notice that they are hiked up to his armpits. That is how we dress in the Finnegan home, otherwise the pants don't stay on.


This last picture is when we got dressed up to go in to the Hyatt. You can't see, but Caden and I are matching. Both in Dark Jeans and Cardigan Sweaters. His jeans were a bit cheaper - I got them on clearance with a sweater and shirt for $3 for the outfit. Not a bad deal. Too bad the jeans don't fit and I rolled them up. He will grow into them, I am sure of it.


No comments: