Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday party in the park!

Caden & I went to a birthday party for one of my work friend's little girl. She turned 1. It was kind of funny since Caden was the oldest little one at the party. He was very nice to the other kids. He played ball with them, and showed them how to dance.
Everyone was very impressed with his throwing ability. I guess the little guy has some skills.
There was only one baby swing, and it was occupied, so I put Caden on my lap on the big swing. this lasted for about a minute and then he didn't want to be on my lap. see below.

After that we hit the slide and had some cake. Then we went home. Caden got so dirty at the park where the birthday was. He even slipped in the muddy grass and landed on his head, leaving a big muddy print on his forehead. What a tough guy!

No comments: