Monday, September 22, 2008

I woke up to Caden staring at me!

This morning, I was woken up by a feeling that something was near me. It turns out Caden was standing by our bed looking at me and rubbing my arm very lightly. It was almost like he was sleep walking. He had his little pacifier right in my face. Kind of wierd to wake up to that, but it was better than the other option - screaming and pounding on his door, which is how he usually wakes up.

We decided to open Caden's door a crack when we go to sleep so if he wakes up, he can just go find us, instead of scream.

I am not sold on this plan, but we will see what happens. We shut all the other doors in the house so he can't get in to trouble with the toilet or the stairs.

Yesterday since it rained for the entire day, we got out some rainy day toys. Caden loved the fisher price zoo, which was Justin's from when he was little. We also got out both sets of legos and built stuff. This was actually me and Justin building things, while Caden ran the demolition part of the afternoon.

Can't imagine how we will keep ourselves busy when we can't go outside in the snow!

No comments: