Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go Cougs!

We watched the cougar game last night. They won! Yeah! We played a little football in the house with Caden. He has a soft football so it didn't hurt anything.
Caden loves to brush his teeth. He has a killer whale tooth brush (thanks Nonnie) that he loves! We have to hold him down to really brush his teeth, but he likes to suck the toothpaste and the water.
You can't tell from the picture, but when Caden gets dressed in the morning, he needs to be ready to go at all times. After he has his shirt and pants on, he finds his shoes and say "shoosh mommy." So we put on socks and shoes to wear around the house. Luckily, my sister had an extra pair of the soft shoes like Robeez so he can wear those.

We have been reading lots of books these days courtesy of the Spokane Library. We also have been watching some videos and dvd's. I don't know why it took me so long to hit up the library. We go on Mondays since they are open until 8pm. It's kind of a mad dash through the library. I grab 2 books for me, and then we get a basket for Caden. I try to get 10 books and 2 movies. While we are putting books in the bin, Caden usually pulls books off the shelf. He moves fast, so I usually catch him after he has pulled one out.

We also have been going on walks and playing at the playground at the school by our house. He really likes the slides. The school by my sister's house has swings, so we went to that playground on Thursday. It was a big hit, but we had to walk home in the dark.... That was not great.

No comments: