Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween preview!

We have been trying to get Caden to put on this costume for a while. We finally did it. He doesn't like the hood feature. If we can get him to keep it on, he will be a dog for halloween. If not, we will be looking for other options. My sister has a costume collection, so I am sure we will be shopping at her house. I heard from one of our friend's in Arizona, they put their house on the market and it sold the next day. They are reaping the benefits of the first time home buyer program that expires October 1. Good luck on the move and Congrats to you!

I am headed to Hartford CT in the morning. This is the quickest trip of a lifetime. I am literally in Hartford for 24 hours. It's another sister city, so we are touring around. If I had more time, I would head over to Rhode Island and visit the in-laws. I hope that next time I will have more time.

I may put up some posts from the road. I am flying Northwest this time and bringing my own pillow. I hope for a smooth day of flying. Speaking of which, I will be flying on Sept 11. Just to put in perspective what I was doing on that fateful day... Living in Newport Beach California, working at the Hyatt. I didn't find out about all of the events until I went to work. What a shocking day that was. It was definitely a day that changed many lives, including my own.

2 comments:

Lori said...

How funny - I just put Andrew's costume on him this week to make sure it would fit and that he'd actually wear it. I almost put up a picture but I decided to wait. He'll make a cute dog! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

My kids have a phobia about costumes like this too. We have the cutest ladybug costume and a turtle, and none of them will wear them.