Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Life at the Library

Last night after dinner, Caden & I went to the library. I got myself an official library card. It turns out you can check out 40 books at a time! We checked out 7 books & a movie for Caden and 2 books for me. We are way under the limit, but plan to stay that way.

I had a good laugh when we went to find Caden some books. He found one and went to a couch to sit and read it. Then he pointed to the seat next to him and said mom. I guess he wanted me to read him that book right now.

As for books I want to read, I will have to go back without Caden so I can look them up. He tends to run wild and pull the books off the shelves.

All in all, it was a good adventure. Some of you may wonder how I have time to read.... I am taking the bus, so I am reading about a book a week. It's a great way to relax on my way to and from work. And it saves gas!

No comments: