Monday, September 01, 2008

My nerdy pictures

I only took a few pictures on my trip to Madison & Chicago. They are below: Flying through the clouds - from the plane.
My room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. I thought the bed and headboard with nightstand's attached looked cool. The suede bolster was annoying. (as if the interior decorator cares what I think...)
This is the plane. There was pretty much no one on the plane, which I thought was weird since the airlines are supposedly maximizing flights.

1 comment:

Kara said...

How was Chicago? I'm heading out there the first weekend in October for a trip with friends of mine from high school (9 of us who all turn 30 this year, should be fun). We are currently staying at the Days Inn- and I am NOT HAPPY about that. But, budget concerns abound, so whatever, I'm over-ruled. I wanted to stay in like the Mariott Suites or something similar. Can you recommend anything to see in Chicago?