Monday, September 01, 2008

Swimming at Pete's

Caden loved Pete's pool! We went to Pasco to Pete & Vanessa's house for a last hurrah of summer. It was so fun. Caden actually loved the slide more than the pool. Every chance he got, he wanted to go down the slide. Justin obligued many times. Literally Justin would catch his breath, Caden would start up the ladder and then Justin would take him down the slide. I did it once and that wore me out, plus it's really high. So it was up to Justin to keep Caden going.


We all slept good that night and had a fun day with Pete & Vanessa! Thanks for having us over!

**** I created a few posts on Monday, but was saving them to publish throughout the week so you could see something new each day. It doesn't change the day though, so my plan was foiled. I don't like my sister to make fun of my massive posts on one day, and then a drought for a few days.

No comments: